Hostbigspace.com provides services to clients all around the world. Hostbigspace has the responsibility to protect each client and provide them with the best services available. The following guidelines were designed in an attempt to ensure that we can do such.
Hostbigspace will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of these provisions.
Services provided by Hostbigspace may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any United States Federal, State, or City law is prohibited.
The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hostbigspace from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Examples of unacceptable content include, but are not limited to:
Copyrighted media, without authority to distribute or display
- Unlicensed applications
- Cracking programs or key generators
- High Yield investment programs or HYIPs and related monitors, top list etc.
- Child pornography or kidnapping material
- Fraudulent activity, phishing, pyramid schemes, chain letters, forgery, or impersonation
- Terrorist propaganda, racist material, or bomb/weapon instructions
- Virus, Spyware, Malware, or other infectious material.
- Material protected by trade secret or other statute.
- Adult Content, Dating Sites, forums, hacking scripts, scripts that abuse server etc.
- Torrents/Warez or any other related websites are strictly forbidden.
- E-commerce websites are strictly not allowed on shared hosting servers.
Additionally, Hostbigspace prohibits:
- IRC and associated programs (including psybnc, bots, etc.)
- Game servers, voice servers and related applications.
- Scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding
- Threatening, harassing, or obscene content
Links to unacceptable content, or as defined above, are also prohibited and will be suspended without any prior notice, Hostbigspace have the right to choose whether the content is allowed or not and can take immediate decisions.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to the Hostbigspace equipment, network, operations, or clientele is STRICTLY prohibited. Hostbigspace will pursue legal action to the fullest extent for all abuse/violation of such.
Any activity deemed damaging or abusive, whether unlawful or considered to be detrimental to the operations of Hostbigspace, is prohibited. Hostbigspace has complete right to Fine you for amount of damage done to Hostbigspace operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Denial of Service Attacks (DOS/DDOS)
- Unnecessary Port Scans
- Mail Bombing
- Unsolicited Advertising via IM, Forums, Newsgroups, Email, etc..
- Any Hacking Activity.
We understand that bulk email is an important mechanism for keeping people informed. However, spamming (unsolicited advertising), from the Hostbigspace network, or spamvertising (unsolicited advertising of) sites hosted on the Hostbigspace network is STRICTLY prohibited.
Legitimate bulk email meets the following criteria:
- The recipient has confirmed his willingness to be added to the distribution list of the mailing, by responding to a verification email, or, otherwise, verifiably confirming permission. (Evidence of such must be retained and available by request.)
- Messages include: Valid headers, removal instructions, and information on the method by which the subscribed address was obtained.
- All bulk email senders must post privacy policies, in association with the sending domains. Co-registration is not prohibited, but explanations of the sharing of information must be both publicly available and included in the confirmation mechanism for list subscription.
- If Hostbigspace approaches a client for evidence of confirmation, this request must be honored within 24 hours.
Failure to meet the acceptable criteria for bulk mail may lead to immediate termination.
- Additionally, if such actions have caused mail servers or IP address ranges on the Hostbigspace network to be blacklisted, Hostbigspace reserves the right to terminate customer account and fine the customer.
Hostbigspace may, at any time, audit systems for any data/activity showing potential policy violations. No Backup will be provided of any account found violating our Policy or AUP.
The Hostbigspace Abuse Dept. makes an attempt to contact the client, via email, when the first sign of a possible violation is noted. These alerts are a courtesy. Responses to such alerts are required. If an alert is received from any Hostbigspace staff member, the client is responsible for acknowledging his/her understanding and citing any action planned or taken, within 24 hours of the notice. Failure to do so may lead to suspension. Repeated failure to do so may result in termination.
If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the client risks service suspension or termination. Hostbigspace reserves the right to remove any account, without prior notice. If Hostbigspace deactivates an account for violating policy, the client will forfeit any rights to a refund. No refunds for advance payments will be granted for deactivated accounts.
In any case involving unauthorized parties utilizing a Hostbigspace service for abuse/violations, the client will be responsible for stopping all affected applications, until the source of the problem is found and corrected. Hostbigspace may opt to disable all services until the client can perform such an investigation.
In general, the client is responsible for maintaining a secure system. The client is expected to monitor his/her system(s) and/or service(s). Resource usage should be maintained within the level outlined in the service contract. Abuse caused by end-users or unauthorized parties may increase resource usage and it should be noted that overage fees may apply.
Hostbigspace will be not allow any account on server that causes load issue or consumes more resources than allotted. HostBigSpace has the right to immediately suspend any such account without prior notice.
Anti-Nulled Scripts Policy:
HostBigSpace like any other host is against the usage of Nulled Scripts (Plugins, themes, scripts etc.). Any account found using nulled script is immediately terminated. HostBigSpace team randomly checks websites and the themes and plugin they are using, if any premium plugin/theme is detected, we check for the latest version of it available in the market. If the version of theme/plugin does not match with the latest version, We suspend the site. Client has to show the purchase invoice or any other proof in order to un suspend the site again.
Unlimited Plan Limitations:
Any reseller plan which states unlimited account does not mean you can create unlimited accounts under it. All unlimited plans are limited to 50 GB bandwidth or 160 total accounts (accounts under sub resellers are counted) whichever comes first. Any account further created will automatically be suspended by system. If clients want to increase this limit on accounts, he needs to purchase another hosting plan.
Overage fees will apply to any service utilizing more than its assigned bandwidth allocation, except for those unmetered bandwidth vps and servers. Overages will be calculated based on overall amount of Gigabytes (GB) transferred in a monthly period, unless a service is sold based on Megabits per Second (MBPS). Services sold by MBPS, will be calculated via the industry standard 95% method, unless specified in contract otherwise. Client is responsible for all usage, and any corresponding overages fees, that result from a service that may be hacked and/or flooding. Hostbigspace may require a deposit should a client utilize/require large amounts of bandwidth beyond their standard bandwidth allocation.
We take weekly backups of all shared hosting and reseller hosting accounts. However, any account consuming space more than 1GB and less than 5GB will be excluded from weekly backup. Such accounts will be backed up only once in a month. Any account consuming space more than 5GB will not be backed up at all.� Respective reseller is responsible for backup of such accounts. We dont take backup for VPS and dedicated servers accounts.
Hostbigspace reserves the right to block/filter or throttle ports and/or ip address ranges, at its discretion. This may include, for example, blocking Port 6667 (IRC), denying access from a known-spamming IP address range, or limiting the speed of point-to-point file-sharing programs (Kazaa, Limewire, Donkey, etc). This may also include giving priority to certain traffic types, such as Voice-over-IP (VOIP) phone call transmissions.
Virtual Private Servers (VPS):
To maintain the integrity of our service, VPS service that utilizes heavy amounts of system resources may be required to be upgraded, or, Hostbigspace may relocate your site to a different server and/or IP address, to reduce the load on the server on which you are currently residing.
Hostbigspace may at its discretion suspend or terminate service of any client that is abusive/harassing to Hostbigspace and/or Hostbigspace employees. Examples of such activity include, but are not limited to:
- Verbal abuse: cursing, yelling, threatening, etc.
- Ongoing disregard for warnings or notices
- Consistent mistakes/errors/changes causing unnecessary workload
- Spamming Hostbigspace email addresses, ticket systems, or servers
- Continuous involvement in flood/DDOS activity, hacked services, or other ongoing non-permitted usage
- Consistent late payments or responses
- Issuing a chargeback or bouncing a payment
- Continuous activation of problematic end-users
- Activity which affects the service(s) of other Hostbigspace clientele